Skip over navigation to main content
To RMA Home Page!
To Crop Agent Locator
How To Contact RMA
RMA Home USDA Home
RMA Online Logo

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Livestock Price Insurance Providers: Maryland for 2012

These selected companies are designated by USDA to provide livestock price insurance coverage through the Livestock Price Reinsurance Agreement (LPRA) in this state. You may also access RMA's main database of agents (Agent Locator) to search for an agent using state, city, and zip code or view the complete list of Livestock Price Insurance Providers.

Switch to the Crop Insurance listing for this year (if available), or go back to the main index for other states.

ACE American Insurance Company (Rain and Hail L.L.C.) Green arrow--links back to the top of the pageTop
9200 Northpark Drive, Suite 300 | Johnston, Iowa 50131-3006
Toll-Free: 1-800-776-4045 | Phone: 515-559-1000 | Fax: 515-559-1001

Agrinational Insurance Company, Inc. (ADM Crop Risk Services) Green arrow--links back to the top of the pageTop
350 N Water Street | Decatur, Illinois 62523
Phone: 217-451-7828 | Fax: 217-451-7829

American Agri-Business Insurance Company (ARMtech Insurance Services, Inc.) Green arrow--links back to the top of the pageTop
7101 82nd Street | Lubbock, Texas 79424
Phone: 806-473-0333 | Fax: 806-473-0334

NAU Country Insurance Company Green arrow--links back to the top of the pageTop
7333 Sunwood Drive | Ramsey, Minnesota 55303
Toll-Free: 1-800-942-6557 | Phone: 763-427-3770 | Fax: 763-427-6473

Occidental Fire and Casualty Company of North Carolina (AgriLogic Insurance Services, LLC) Green arrow--links back to the top of the pageTop
10561 Barkley, Suite 100 | Overland Park, Kansas 66212
Phone: 913-648-2554 | Fax: 913-648-2207

Rural Community Insurance Company (Rural Community Insurance Services) Green arrow--links back to the top of the pageTop
3501 Thurston Avenue | Anoka, Minnesota 55303-1060
Toll-Free: 1-800-328-9143 | Phone: 763-427-0290 | Fax: 763-712-2506

Customer note: Agents may reside or have an office in one state/county, but sell and service policies in other states/counties. An agent authorized to sell livestock policies is NOT required to sell crop policies, and visa versa.

Agent note: If you are an agent and any of our agent locators are displaying inaccurate or missing information, you must contact the company you are affiliated with to submit your corrections to RMA. Additions or changes properly submitted by insurance providers to RMA will be available on our Web site by the following Sunday evening.

Insurance providers: To submit corrections to an agent or company listing, please contact

Printer-friendly version ]

RMA Logo FOIA | Accessibility Statement | Privacy Policy | Non-Discrimination Statement | Information Quality | Copyright Information | | Contact Us
Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-474) and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.

Back to top of page.

Last Updated: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012 09:37:42 CST